Sunday, September 9, 2012

Love.. An Eternal Feeling

To my own Surprise, this time I'm writing on 'Love'. Even my friends would be surprised to read this blog. The reason I'm writing is, whenever people ask me for my opinion about love, my immediate reply would always be, "Love is always a Pain, not meant for me."  But today I wanted to pen down what I actually feel about love.


Love is a beautiful relation, According to me, love is...................
L - Language
O - Of
V - Various
E - Emotions 


Till today I haven't been in a relation. May be, I'm scared of the sad part. But these days my opinion is changing - I also feel like falling love. So I keep asking my friends about their experiences in love. Most of them tell me that it's a world of joy and I would go dramatic and imagine a scene,"a genie coming out of a magical lamp and taking them to the world of heaven. "
                    Does that truly happen? So many questions on my mind. I'm just too confused. Love brings in magic, it changes people and not just changing, it does transform people. I've seen these happening to many of my friends. But these days, sustaining a relation for a long term is very tough. Even when it begins as a serious commitment, for some or the other reason the relation breaks. But they are few love stories that have a happy ending. They've even ended up marrying each other and they are living happily. Looking into all these permutations and combinations, love is a different experience for different people. For few it is a boon and for few it is a bane. 
                 Love is a beautiful feeling where two hearts and souls meet. It is not about two people getting close, it is the souls of theirs getting close. In the starting of my blog, I mentioned Love as a "Language of Various Emotion". It is very obvious because in the journey of understanding each other we come across various feelings and emotions. Journey always has an end point or a final destination. Where as love just has a starting point and the journey continues and continues with out an end; in a single phrase it is an eternal journey of two hearts. The people might die , but the love between their souls never dies.

7 comments:

  1. To be in love, is to be in a state of Perceptual anaesthesia :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa,,ur right pujitha at last u realized about love...great

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was awesome my dear sister.
    Well said about love. Believe in it. U will njoy every momebt of it..
    Expression of love can b in any form. With ir parents, brothers,sisters, friends. Every where ..
    And every person has a story of love in their lives which meant special to them..

    Congratulations on your first post..
    Keep blogging..

    God bless ..



    Yours loving bro,
    Vivek singh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhaya this is not my 1st blog re... this is ma fourth one...

      Delete
  4. Nice to read something like this from you though you haven't been in a relationship. But any relationship has the power of transforming you! It's just how deep the trust is. Good luck to you....

    I wanna write loads here, but all that over a call :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-))) Sure, I wld be waiting hear that from u...

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete